Our mission is to provide an affordable state of the art training facility that helps as many people as possible optimize their health and performance.
Clean Air and Surfaces
We have installed PHI Technology to address IAQ (indoor air quality) throughout the gym, have done extensive testing on our air quality, and are confident we have the cleanest indoor air anywhere. Additionally, we use non-toxic Hypochlorous Acid for our surface cleaners. We have done extensive testing on this product as well and are confident in its efficacy in cleaning all if our surfaces. Clean air and surfaces with no chemicals! This is the future for any indoor place where lots of people conglomerate.
- Everyone entering the center must remove their street shoes and change into athletic shoes in the outer entryway.
- Members who wants to use the gym area must schedule their workout times through our scheduling app. This helps maintain optimum availability for everyone.
- Practice social distancing of six feet between individuals.
- Wipe down all equipment you will be using both before and after use.
State Of The Art Gym Equipment
Gravity has state of the art equipment throughout our gym, functional training room, and in our classes. From Matryx, to free weights, and endless functional training equipment, we literally have it all. Our equipment supports safe and effective training methods that support all your exercise needs. Come take a tour and see for yourself!
Please come by or call during our Staffed Hours (Monday – Thursday 7-11 am & 3 – 9 pm Or Friday/Saturday from 8 – Noon) 208-788-7669 1970 Woodside Blvd. Hailey, Idaho 83333
Three convenient tiers of membership
- Basic ($35/month): gym only, 24-hour access
- Premium ($60.month):- gym, 24-hour access, Group X classes, One Free InBody Scan per month
- Plus ($90/month): Gym, 24-hour access, Group X Classes, One Free InBody Scan per month, PLUS martial arts, tennis, or Tribe Team Training
Best Pricing (based on one year contract)
Basic – $35/month
Premium – $60/month
Plus – $90/month
Flex memberships are ideal for part time residents as memberships can be “deactivated” when not in town for months at a time.
$8/month and reinstates memberships with no additional costs.
Enrollment Fee: 50 (includes key fob, key tag, 1/2 hour orientation to gym equipment
Annual Fees – $19.95 (Annual fee for upkeep and improvements to our equipment)
Flex Membership Pricing (no contract)
Basic – $45/month
Premium – $70/month
Plus – $120/month
Punch Cards are also available for Non-Premium/Plus members: $15 drop in fee, $60 5-punch, $100 10-punch